Fabrice Grinda, the world’s top seed investor, is developing an efficient investment strategy and achieving a steady 68% realized Internal Rate of Returns since 2009 across 540 startup investments by following a specific investment guide.
Fabrice is following an investment philosophy much different from most Venture Capitalists:
- 1/ Many VCs are spending their time in low return startups while Fabrice, independent of LPs for capital, is focusing on high return founders
- 2/ While many VC are business model agnostic, Fabrice is only supporting the most profitable business models: platform-based startups
- 3/ While many VCs choose traditional verticals, Fabrice focuses on the platform industry as a sector
- 4/ While many VCs are facing much competition from other capital providers, Fabrice has chosen a “blue ocean” in the financing chain: seed and series A
- 5/ While decision makers from established companies look at overall firm economics, Fabrice looks at Unit Economics
- 6/ While many investors look at the quality of the team as a guide to investing, Fabrice is assessing a team’s relevance based on 2 distinct abilities : eloquence and analytical skills
- 7/ Fabrice, unlike many investors, doesn’t conduct a thorough due diligence and valuation
- 8/ Finally, Fabrice exits when demand for promising startup shares is high
So that’s how Fabrice Grinda’s investment strategy helps him generate superior returns in Venture Capital.